I’m Kara Stanford, an award-winning Strategic Marketing Consultant, Teacher and Mentor. I help SMEs improve their marketing so it delivers results.
- Is your company’s marketing ‘not quite there yet’?
- Do you have a good business but you want it to be bigger, better, even more successful?
- Do you feel like you’re wasting time, money and effort on marketing that doesn’t quite work?
You’re frustrated. You’ve built a fairly successful business and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
You know you need to ‘do’ marketing and have tried different things (and marketing people) that don’t seem to quite work.
It doesn’t ‘quite work’ because no-one is really getting to the heart of the issues.
I take you through a structured, rigorous marketing process you and your team can understand and apply so your marketing actually works.
“The clarity of Kara’s marketing process was very empowering for all of us”
I take my clients through a structured marketing process, showing them how to review and plan their marketing.
Then I either help their marketing team implement it, recruit the right people, or support them as they put the marketing plan into action.
- Understand your current marketing function and activities – and how to improve them.
- Develop a marketing framework on which to “hang” your marketing activities, so all your marketing is highly effective.
- Put a clear marketing plan in place outlining the steps you must take to reach your goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s discuss how to remove your marketing frustrations and replace them with focus, clarity, and results.
Contact me to arrange an initial conversation.
New year, new decade and time to think about the marketing skills for 2020 you should either be improving or developing so that you can make sure your organisation’s marketing actually works. What marketing skills should we all have? With companies like...
Webinar: Developing your Marketing Skills for 2020 and beyond Oxford College of Marketing asked me to do their first webinar of the new year (and new decade!). As marketers, or business people who need to use marketing, there are core skills that you need to master...
SOSTAC allows you to take a structured approach to marketing. When applied, it means each element of your marketing fits together, impacting the next element - like cogs, they all have to be working well to make the whole machine work. Let's take a quick look at...