I’m Kara Stanford, an award-winning Strategic Marketing Consultant, Teacher and Mentor. I help SMEs improve their marketing so it delivers results.
- Is your company’s marketing ‘not quite there yet’?
- Do you have a good business but you want it to be bigger, better, even more successful?
- Do you feel like you’re wasting time, money and effort on marketing that doesn’t quite work?
You’re frustrated. You’ve built a fairly successful business and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
You know you need to ‘do’ marketing and have tried different things (and marketing people) that don’t seem to quite work.
It doesn’t ‘quite work’ because no-one is really getting to the heart of the issues.
I take you through a structured, rigorous marketing process you and your team can understand and apply so your marketing actually works.
“The clarity of Kara’s marketing process was very empowering for all of us”
I take my clients through a structured marketing process, showing them how to review and plan their marketing.
Then I either help their marketing team implement it, recruit the right people, or support them as they put the marketing plan into action.
- Understand your current marketing function and activities – and how to improve them.
- Develop a marketing framework on which to “hang” your marketing activities, so all your marketing is highly effective.
- Put a clear marketing plan in place outlining the steps you must take to reach your goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s discuss how to remove your marketing frustrations and replace them with focus, clarity, and results.
Contact me to arrange an initial conversation.
One of my favourite expressions to describe poor marketing is "spray and pray". This is a trap many amateur marketers fall in to: the "If we chuck it out there, someone might see it, and if we're lucky, that someone might be someone who wants to buy our...
When your customers make a purchase decision, they don’t make it alone. There are others involved in their Buying Journey. These people influence their decision to purchase. For your marketing to be effective, you need to know who these people are and the strength of...
Systematically improve your marketing- Conversation #5: Your branding (what does it say about your organisation?)
In this fifth, and final, conversation in the series on how to systematically improve your marketing, we'll discuss how to improve your branding so it plays a positive role in helping you achieve your market positioning. Conversation 5: Your branding (what does it say...