I’m Kara Stanford, an award-winning Strategic Marketing Consultant, Teacher and Mentor. I help SMEs improve their marketing so it delivers results.
- Is your company’s marketing ‘not quite there yet’?
- Do you have a good business but you want it to be bigger, better, even more successful?
- Do you feel like you’re wasting time, money and effort on marketing that doesn’t quite work?
You’re frustrated. You’ve built a fairly successful business and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
You know you need to ‘do’ marketing and have tried different things (and marketing people) that don’t seem to quite work.
It doesn’t ‘quite work’ because no-one is really getting to the heart of the issues.
I take you through a structured, rigorous marketing process you and your team can understand and apply so your marketing actually works.
“The clarity of Kara’s marketing process was very empowering for all of us”
I take my clients through a structured marketing process, showing them how to review and plan their marketing.
Then I either help their marketing team implement it, recruit the right people, or support them as they put the marketing plan into action.
- Understand your current marketing function and activities – and how to improve them.
- Develop a marketing framework on which to “hang” your marketing activities, so all your marketing is highly effective.
- Put a clear marketing plan in place outlining the steps you must take to reach your goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s discuss how to remove your marketing frustrations and replace them with focus, clarity, and results.
Leave me a message to arrange an initial conversation:
0118 328 2249
A customer persona is a core part of a marketing strategy but why bother creating one and how do you create one that's actually good? Let's take a look. A. Why bother with a customer persona? Once you have identified the segments your organisation is best...
If you're planning the marketing for the launch of a new product or campaign, learn some lessons from the Diffusion of Innovation model. So. You're launching a new product or marketing campaign. You have already spent time and money on this and need the launch to be...
Businesses are putting online marketing content out all the time - whether it's social media posts, blog posts, v-logs, websites etc - but how do you know if it's effective? How do you know it's worth all the effort, and therefore money, you're spending on it? There's...