I’m Kara Stanford, an award-winning Strategic Marketing Consultant, Teacher and Mentor. I help SMEs improve their marketing so it delivers results.
- Is your company’s marketing ‘not quite there yet’?
- Do you have a good business but you want it to be bigger, better, even more successful?
- Do you feel like you’re wasting time, money and effort on marketing that doesn’t quite work?
You’re frustrated. You’ve built a fairly successful business and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
You know you need to ‘do’ marketing and have tried different things (and marketing people) that don’t seem to quite work.
It doesn’t ‘quite work’ because no-one is really getting to the heart of the issues.
I take you through a structured, rigorous marketing process you and your team can understand and apply so your marketing actually works.
“The clarity of Kara’s marketing process was very empowering for all of us”
I take my clients through a structured marketing process, showing them how to review and plan their marketing.
Then I either help their marketing team implement it, recruit the right people, or support them as they put the marketing plan into action.
- Understand your current marketing function and activities – and how to improve them.
- Develop a marketing framework on which to “hang” your marketing activities, so all your marketing is highly effective.
- Put a clear marketing plan in place outlining the steps you must take to reach your goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s discuss how to remove your marketing frustrations and replace them with focus, clarity, and results.
Leave me a message to arrange an initial conversation:
0118 328 2249
Time is precious. So when you create a piece of content marketing, you need to make it worth it. Really worth it. This means creating one large piece of content marketing and then cutting it up into slices. So you are using it again. And again. And again. Let's look...
Setting a SME Marketing Budget and knowing what to allocate and why can seem hard work and it explains why business owners often ask me: "What should our marketing budget be?" The answer is an irritating: "It depends on lots of things". So, in this post, I'm going to...
Marketing Planning for SMEs is a crucial part of the business - you need to get your marketing plans right so that they work. As I’ve help clients pull together their Tactical Marketing Plan, as well as updating my own. I’ve applied these three principles: Realism,...