I’m Kara Stanford, an award-winning Strategic Marketing Consultant, Teacher and Mentor. I help SMEs improve their marketing so it delivers results.
- Is your company’s marketing ‘not quite there yet’?
- Do you have a good business but you want it to be bigger, better, even more successful?
- Do you feel like you’re wasting time, money and effort on marketing that doesn’t quite work?
You’re frustrated. You’ve built a fairly successful business and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
You know you need to ‘do’ marketing and have tried different things (and marketing people) that don’t seem to quite work.
It doesn’t ‘quite work’ because no-one is really getting to the heart of the issues.
I take you through a structured, rigorous marketing process you and your team can understand and apply so your marketing actually works.
“The clarity of Kara’s marketing process was very empowering for all of us”
I take my clients through a structured marketing process, showing them how to review and plan their marketing.
Then I either help their marketing team implement it, recruit the right people, or support them as they put the marketing plan into action.
- Understand your current marketing function and activities – and how to improve them.
- Develop a marketing framework on which to “hang” your marketing activities, so all your marketing is highly effective.
- Put a clear marketing plan in place outlining the steps you must take to reach your goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s discuss how to remove your marketing frustrations and replace them with focus, clarity, and results.
Contact me to arrange an initial conversation.
Systematically improve your marketing- Conversation #5: Your branding (what does it say about your organisation?)
In this fifth, and final, conversation in the series on how to systematically improve your marketing, we'll discuss how to improve your branding so it plays a positive role in helping you achieve your market positioning. Conversation 5: Your branding (what does it say...
You have to ensure that you “position" your products and services correctly in the minds of the people in your market place. Prices are crucial to this perception and your market positioning. Having the right products to solve your customers’ problems is only half the...
Systematically improve your marketing – Conversation #3. How are you solving their problems? (Products)
To continue with your journey to systematically improve your marketing, let's look at the products and services you currently offer your clients - and how to tell if they're what they need. Conversation three: How are you solving their problems? Your...