Review - gaining marketing clarity
Do you feel that your marketing isn’t quite right, but can’t figure out why?
Are you trying to grow but it’s not happening?
I can help you by reviewing your marketing to find out what underlying issues are hindering your growth.
I use methodical structured approaches to ensure we look at all the right things for your organisation. I adapt my approach for each client so that your review is exactly what your business needs. As a lecturer with the Oxford College of Marketing, I know the theory. As a consultant with almost 20 years consultancy experience, I know how to apply it so it works.
Let’s work together to make sense of your marketing, so you know what’s working – and what’s holding you back.
My marketing reviews:
- Use a structured approach which is adapted to your specific business
- Can focus on one area of your marketing or all elements of it
- Begin with a workshop with you and key team members, so we all understand what our aims are and how we are going to achieve them
- Result in you having a report on your organisation’s current marketing
- Give you a prioritised “Next steps” action plan, so you can start making improvements instantly.
Let’s talk about how I can help you gain marketing clarity.
“In Kara we found a consultant who spent time to listen to us and understand our business and then worked with us, at a pace we were comfortable with, to develop a Marketing Strategy and Plan we could all buy into.”Mark Hazell